How to Apply
- Each applicant has to fill up the application online. Please read the application instructions carefully before filling up the form online. Once the application has been submitted please print a copy of the application. You can also save a copy of the application form for future reference.
- The following documents need to be send with the signed printed copy of the submitted application form :
a) Self-attested copy of all marksheets (all semesters/years)
b) Self-attested copy of Provisional Certificate (if issued)
c) Self-attested copy of 10th Marksheet/ Certificate
d) Two recent (not older than 6 months) Passport Size Colour Photographs.
e) Payment can be made by DD (Demand Draft) in favour of Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University payable at Jaipur/ by Challan (Axis Bank)/ online payment
Submission of Application Form
Completed application package (application form with required attachments) can be submitted via India Govt. Speed Post addressed to the Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University
SP 2 & 3, Kant Kalwar, RIICO Industrial Area, NH-8, Achrol Jaipur(Rajasthan) INDIA
Ram Nagar Extension, New Sanganer Road, Sodala, Jaipur(Rajasthan) INDIA
Mode of Payment
- To attend the convocation In person (Collect Personally) you will need to submit all the required documents (including printed online form) along with a fee of Rs 2500/- for Research Programme, 2000/- Master’s Programmes, 1500/- for Bachelor’s and Diploma Programmes
- To request your certificate By post (Receive by Post) you will need to submit all the required documents (including printed online form) along with a fee of Rs 3,000/- for Research Programme, 2500/- Master’s Programmes, 2000/- for Bachelor’s and Diploma Programmes
Convocation Fee can be paid by DD (Demand Draft) in favour of Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University payable at Jaipur The DD must have the Applicant’s Name, Contact No. and Application No., at the reverse (backside) of DD / by Challan (Axis Bank)/ by online payment
Instructions for Online Application
Please read the instructions below very carefully before filling in the application form:
All mandatory fields are indicated by the “*” mark. Fill the entire application and click on “SUBMIT” button. You will then be given the opportunity to review all the information you have just entered. If no corrections are needed then click the “SUBMIT” button else click on the “EDIT” button to make any necessary changes as needed. Once you submit the application you will be given an application number and an email containing the same information will be sent to your email id. You will also then have the option to save your application (in .pdf format) to a any desired location or take a print of the same.
Detailed instructions on how to fill in the form
- Program Mode-Select Regular
- Program Name-Course completed from Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University
- Self Explanatory Fields-Enrollment Number,Admission Session and Year of Passing
- Personal Details-First Name, Middle Name and Last Name as per Matriculation Marksheet (10th Standard). Note: Degree will be issued in the same name.
- Address for Correspondence-Address details where the Degree is to be sent by post.
- Professional Details-Employment details are to be provided. In case of Unemployed/studying mention the same in the fields provided or fill in NA (Not applicable).
- Payment Details-Choose preference- In person or By post-The selected choice cannot be changed once the form has been submitted.6 Digit DD number is to be provided in the DD Number field.
- The other fields not mentioned above are self explanatory.